Thank you for your interest in Career Online High School (COHS). Your success is important to us. Before getting started, it is beneficial to determine if this online high school completion program will meet your educational and career needs. Our self-assessment will help evaluate if the program is right for you. The assessment will consist of 15 questions and a brief essay.
Your essay will help the enrollment team understand your motivation for pursuing a high school diploma and help make the case for why your application should be accepted by Phoenix Public Library (PPL). Your response should be no more than 500 words.
- At least 21-years-old
- Successfully completed at least 8th grade
- A resident of the city of Phoenix
- Comfortable in an online learning environment
- Dedicated to earning their high school diploma
- Have a PPL library card or are willing to get one
PPL provides referrals to alternative education and GED programs for individuals who do not qualify for COHS. Please call 602-261-8847 for more information.